Monday, September 5, 2011

KY Trip

We are currently driving home in the rain from a great family trip to Kentucky! It was a pretty short trip but still good to see everyone. Jeremy's parents were there from Michigan and it had been a while since seeing them. Noah had a great time playing with his cousins and his Nana and Papaw!
The weather was just soo hot and humid so we all pretty much just sweated it out and wished for cooler air! Well we got our wish! It rained last night and cooled everything off quite a bit! Today its barely holding at 60 and with the rain, it feels chilly!! Of course I didn't pack myself and pants or even a jacket! The dollar store came in helpful for a jacket! I'm so glad I packed some warm clothes for Noah though! ;) Dispite the rain, Noah still had fun. Playing in the rain with his new Elmo umbrella! He's still learning the concept of it so he still got quite soaked! Lol He loved to tell us "Its RAINING! "
He loved chasing, looking and pointing out the chickens all weekend! He's so funny!! He would squat down somewhat close to one and say "Hi chicken" but if it even started to move Noah's way, he would run back to me in horror!! Lol




We have started potty training somewhat. Actually he was all excited when I first bought his new potty and even went pee pee 3 times but that soon faded. Anytime I would ask him if he needed to go potty he would run and whine the other way! Lol So I haven't pushed him but just let him go when he's ready. He's gone pee a few times this last week. Well to my big surprise, a few hours after getting to KY on Saturday, he came with me once to go potty then about a hr later, he said "I gotta potty" and ran towards the house. So I took him in there and he went pee pee on the potty!!! Not even his own lil potty but the big potty! With mommys help of course! ;) It was a proud moment for us! I think he's getting the idea! ;)




Hope you all had a great holiday weekend! Here's a few pics from our trip!



Chillin with Daddy.



Looking at the fishies!



Chasing the chickens!!



Hanging with Papaw!




Nana and Papaw!
















Cousin John pushing Noah all over!!




Watching cartoons and having a snack with the cousins....notice where Noah is sitting....lol



No comments:

Post a Comment