Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just a bum today....

So today was a relax-just hang out with noah-recover from work-day. I know I only work 3 days a week but when they are 12-13 hr days all right in a row, it can really wear me out! I like to take a day and do what I call "recover". That usually consists of lounging in my pj's till around 2, laundry, dishes and lots of story time with Noah! ;)
Jeremy was working today so it was just me and my little kiddo! He's such fun these days with his little phrases he is saying and the things that make him laugh! I could listen to him giggle all day! ;)
I had planned to catch up on my reading but so far I have gotten about a page read. I'm re-reading the book Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge with the women at church Bible study. I had read it about 2 years ago and it really had an impact on me. It opened my eyes to the way God really sees me and has left me a changed woman because of the realities that it brought me to. I'm so excited to read it again though because I know God has more for me to get out of it. I defiantly recommend any woman to read it!

Here are a few pics of the past few weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment